Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cooper Family

 Grandpa Cooper has been having a harder time of it lately and I think it was worrying them. Their Dr asked them to get the family together and make some decisions on his health care and just have a day together to enjoy each others company while he was able to participate. We spent the whole Saturday together in Cedar City. Mom made lunch and we just visited and talked about some good memories we all have of Dad and all that he has contributed to the family. It was an emotional day but I'm so glad we did it and were able to spend the time together. This picture isn't the best because I think we wore Dad out by then but I'm glad we have it.
On our way home we came right in behind a heck of a rain storm. Luckily we missed the worst of it. I guess that's lucky?

No comments: