Sunday, March 29, 2015

Our 1st Sea Day

While we were in Tampa it was pretty chilly outside. In fact I couldn't spend much time out on the deck. Too cold for me with the sea breezes too. We spent the day checking out the ship and doing some fun activities while we chugged along.
 I could get used to waking up to this!
While we weren't brave enough to climb the rock wall on the ship I did take a photo of my spray bottle from work there for our contest. Looks like a winner to me.

Or maybe this is the winner?

 While we were exploring around the ship we watched them rehearse their Aeriel frozen show. We never did catch a real performance but saw a few practices along the way.
 We spent alot of the afternoon in the adult solarium. I read and relaxed and Mendis worked on his talk for stake conference the whole time. This is when I discovered the amazing salads at the Park Cafe right there. So convenient and yummy.

 Such a relaxing day with a beautiful sea view to enjoy all day long. It started to get warmer as the day progressed so I was happy about that.

 This was our first formal night. It's always fun to get dressed up and enjoy a wonderful dinner.
 
After dinner we went to The Gary Lovini show in the Theater. He played the violin like crazy and was very entertaining...who knew? When we got back to our room we were greeted by this cute little guy:

No comments: