Sunday, May 15, 2011

Battle of the Boy Bands


Well it ended up not being much of a battle. Each class was supposed to enter a boy band for a M Week challenge and one by one the classes dropped out. The competition must have been too stiff for them! The senior boys worked and worked on their rendition of "Bye Bye Bye". They practiced forever on those moves. I hear from some of the moms that the mirrors got quite a workout from their boys practicing. I think all the practice paid off. Those boys have the moves no doubt! I know the freshman girls were impressed.
The senior girls did an awesome performance of the spice girls that I didn't record because of battery issues darn it. They did a great job too.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh my grab! I should have gone just to see THAT!! Whatta ya know...these boys are not only good at sports, but are dang good dancers too! Can you blame the other classes? I smiled through the whole thing...