Friday, June 27, 2014

Tea Party Part 2

Everything was ready and it was time for the guests. I had issued a challenge to come dressed for the part but only Cheryl and Lori were brave enough and they were tiaras. I put on my old prom dress for a few minutes for kicks and to get into the spirit of things! Nope I could not even remotely get it zipped up!
 Luckily I only wore it for a minute and then I plopped the floppy hat on just for good measure.






 We had a great turn out of friends and family. It was so fun to hang out with everyone for the evening. We ate and then we played a few games. We did a memory game and tried to remember the 25ish Victorian items on the tray. We played a trivia game. That was hilarious when we figure out some gals were using their smart phones to help! Then there was the relay race which was probably the most fun.

Cheryl and Lori really got into it by pushing each other around. At some point Shona threw someones gloves down the hall and it went on from there. I loved it.




 The pinata was filled with nothing but chocolate. Because it was so hot outside we actually put the whole thing in the freezer while we waited. Benjy built this incredible stand just for the pinata! It was so fun whacking at it. Shona was the one who broke it finally and kept apologizing for breaking it. Hilarious!








 It was such a fun night and a great party. Everyone went to so much work it was amazing. I think I can safely say everyone had a great time. No one left hungry wither that's for sure. We had such fun that the next night we got together with Alisha and watched a bonnet movie together and ate leftover treats all night too.

No comments: