Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The New Ride

So we had a plan. Just before Hayden came home we wanted to get us a new car and give him the old one we were driving. Mendis and I looked and looked trying to decide what we wanted. Anything on wheels was fair game it seemed. We spent weekends checking out car lots and just trying to narrow it down. Finally I did some more looking around and narrowed it down even more. Oddly enough we were down to the Lincoln MKJ and a Ford Edge when we decided I should check out the new Accords. So while we I was getting "Hayden's car" checked over I did just that. We couldn't believe how much cheaper they were and how many more bells and whistles they had. So a couple of weeks later we drove us home a new 2014 Honda Accord...

Out with the old and in with the new! Even now months later I can say I love both those cars! We could do our own Accord commercial.

No comments: