Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Brian Regan Rocks

This weekend was such fun. My office loves Brian Regan...alot. The Dr got us all his DVDs for Christmas and we have gone to his performance together 2 years ago etc. So this weekend we got to do it again. We got the tickets almost a year ago. Seriously as soon as we heard he was coming we were on it. We got great seats again! Mendis and I went to the Texas Roadhouse first and had a lovely dinner and then hustled right on over there. We laughed so hard we were crying and holding our stomachs. It was such a fun night. We love it that he is so funny and is a good clean comedian and would pay what ever to keep him going!!
The next day was Mother's Day. Basically I got Mother's weekend not just day. Mendis is always so good at celebrations and works very hard to make it special. He made us a fillet dinner with sauteed mushrooms and baked potatoes! It was so good. The dessert was fabulous...chocolate chip cookie dough...sounds weird I know but it's one of our very favorites. That after noon we got to skype with Hayden for almost 2 hours. It was so good to see his smiling face. He had lots to tell us and it was so fun just to watch him talk. We got to hear from each of our children Sunday and we talked to both moms. I added it up and I was on the phone for 4 hours Sunday. No wonder I was exhausted by the end of the day. It was a fabulous day. Happy Mother's Day to me.

No comments: