Sunday, August 21, 2011

He's started...

Pretty exciting...Hayden has started working on his mission papers. This is different from Jeff because everything is online now. The Bishop gives him the necessary passwords and he just gets started filling things out. Mendis was telling us he had to hand type everything on a typewriter when he was Bishop so things have come a long in the last couple of years. So much faster and easier now! He is finished the eye appointment, his physical and just needs to get the dentist done this week then he can get started on his interviews.

3 comments:

Something Special said...

That is very exciting. I think Ty will start on his in late November. These guys, and this class that they came from is so amazing. I had 8 children graduate from MVHS and they all had some great friends, but Ty's class and his friends are remarkable. The missionary force coming from this class is super! Can't wait to see where they will all end up going. Thanks for always visiting my blogs and making comments. I appreciate your kind words.

Jolynn said...

Yay! That is so exciting. Does he hope to go foreign, or does he care?

Vicki said...

Ditto on Michele's comment... When he sends them in I'll give you my two guesses - one state-side, and the other foreign. I was spot-on with Austrie Messer!!