Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Christmas Project

I had such fun working on my little Christmas project this year. Every year I try to make something special for the neighbors and friends and family but sometimes thinking of the idea is the hardest part. This year I decided I wanted to make truffles. There were days when I wondered what I had gotten myself into but I got it done with plenty of sanity to spare..I think. I just worked away between basketball games and got 'em ready to go. They looked so cute all packaged up in the special little foil boxes I found. I have been sampling all the time so I have to admit I am a little sick of them.
I took pictures of them and made a photo key so everyone could tell what in the heck they were eating. Yeah I am odd but oh well. I have a great idea for next year already!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cutest idea ever! Now I want truffles.