Sunday, November 26, 2017

Birthday Season

I didn't capture every picture I should have this birthday season but I got a few. 
We start with Cooper on the 14th:
Quickly followed by Ashley & Christina. We celebrated at our tea party:
 I got them each one of these cute little floral arrangements in a tea cup. I thought they were so cute even if they made them hot pink not a pretty pink.
Next is Mendis. I didn't follow him around with the camera though darn it for his special day.
We had egg on toast for breakfast just the two of us then headed out to the Valley of Fire to see if we could see Ashley finish her 5K. Dang it we missed her by a few minutes.
How amazing is she to run a 5K. We're pretty proud of that girl. At some point we went to the Wynn buffet. Christina and Logan took us for Mendis' birthday.
We have extended family birthdays all month too like Stacey & Terri and Cymoni! The last birthday of the month belongs to Rees:
 It's so nice to have Christina close enough to come to special events now!

No comments: