Wednesday, November 15, 2017

THE Tea Party

It was Sister's Retreat 2.0! 
The first clue my sister's are here!
 This all happened because Carolyn said she was going to get back into scrapbooking again. I told her she should come up here because I had everything known to man. Nadine said she wanted to come too and next thing you know they were both making plans. It was all so exciting. They came the week before Thanksgiving Tuesday night I picked Nadine up at the airport and Wednesday we went back in to get Carolyn. After we got her we went shopping at The District and got some lunch. Then we got back home and started the prep for our tea party. I had Ashley and Christina coming and Shannon Jourdan. I wanted it to be really special so we pulled out all the stops. It was actually also a celebration for Ashley and Christina since it was their birthdays the next day.

Oh what fun we had and what a spread we put on. I even ordered pink bread from the bakery and everything. There was no way we could eat everything even with Sherlock Holmes showing up after board meeting so I planned on us eating leftovers till forever.



 Not too shabby. But now I've set the bar high. Maybe too high!
Even Sherlock enjoyed himself.

No comments: