Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

So when Mendis asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day I had it all figured out. I wanted a whole wall of metal for my magnets. I just figured just screw the metal sheets straight on to the wall. Take up the whole wall. It would be fantastic. But the men didn't think it could be done that way??? I still think you could do it but...
 We headed to Home Depot in Vegas to get the supplies. Then Mendis said we needed to go straight to St George to pick up one more thing:
 It was Christina. She came down with Logan to surprise me for Mother's Day. We went into the Sweet Tooth Fairy and she came up behind us and surprised me there. 
Such a fun Mother's Day Surprise.
So one cracked tile and and lots of hard work later Mendis finished my Mother's Day masterpiece.
What's not to love about this. Thanks Babe!! 
Can't wait to fill this right up with more tacky fridge magnets.

No comments: