Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scrapbook Weekend 2014

I have to mention my scrapbook retreat again this year. I love this tradition!! Patty, Jolynn and I have been doing this for years and we look so forward to it. This year we went up to Patty's cabin March 27-30. We tore out of here at noon so we could get up there and get to work.

 Husbands and family and friends find it hard to believe that we actually get some scrapbooking done. But we really do. We stay up super late every night and get as much scrapping in as we can. We barely stop to go to Milt's etc. Well food is pretty important too I guess. We have this down to an art now because we bring up so much food we barely need to leave, except for Milt's (yet another tradition).


This year I brought up some Devonshire clotted cream and we had scones and herbal tea. It was so fun. We also started a new tradition. We took one day and we didn't get dressed, do our hair or anything.
 We just played (scrapped) all day and got so much done. It was so fun. We even ran down to Joann one day in slippers to get some supplies. It was a great weekend and we are already looking forward to next year!!

No comments: