Friday, September 30, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Fun

I had another opportunity to visit with yet another sister recently! This time Beth and her two daughters were in Provo all the way from Tennessee. I don't get to see them too often so I made the trip up to Provo for a quick visit. So quick in fact that once again I forgot to whip out the camera.I got there Sunday night and hung out with Christina and my nieces Rachel and Laura for the evening. We had a blast eating popcorn and watching Larkrise to Candleford. A period series that we love to pieces. The next day we all met up with Beth and her girls at the Wilkinson Center at BYU. We found a table to hang out at and did some catching up. We were bitterly disappointed that the Bookstore was closed for Labor Day since that meant no chocolate covered cinnamon bears for us!

After visiting for awhile we worked up an appetite and headed over to one of our all time favorite haunts. Yummy lunch!!
After lunch we checked our Beth's ex sister in laws bridal shop. It was pretty awesome. We had a blast rummaging through the gorgeous gowns admiring them all.
This was one of my favorites. After we thoroughly went through about everything it was time for me to hit the road and Beth and the girls too. The purpose of their trip was to drive up to Idaho to get the girls started on their semester. This was Dreah's first time going off to college. It was a fun and fast trip!

No comments: