Friday, January 21, 2011

What the Heck

Soooo.. do you recall I mentioned this summer that we met our friends the Holyoaks for dinner. [We met up with them in August at the Brick Oven in St George. We have been friends since the early years in Provo when we were all first married. They are currently living in Hong Kong but occasionally get back to the states to visit family.Refer to older posts.] Well that crazy gal went back home to Hong Kong and bought me a little gift.
Charisse decided she wanted me to have some real pearls from Hong Kong. Can you beat that?? So wow I am speachless. They arrived this week. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful.

It's a ploy to entice us over there maybe. I love to shop. I know we only have another year and a half before they leave there so we are running out of time.....we want to get over there. Maybe when Hayden gets off on his mission and we find out a rich uncle somewhere left us $$. Time and money that's all we need. Really I think we can do this. Somehow.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow! Nice for you...I'm not sure I would appreciate how costly those are since I'm not really into real jewelry. I'd probably do something stupid like trade them in for money!