Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. I always do because everyone especially Mendis works so hard to make sure I do. We went out to dinner on Friday since I was helping to decorate for Jenn's reception in Logandale and it was Saturday. We decided on Hash House a Go Go since we had heard so much about it. It didn't disappoint.
It was very industrial looking which was fun and the food was fab.
Mendis got chicken and biscuits

I got corned beef hash
The portions were out of control. I ate mine for 2-3 days!
Strawberry Shortcake
The dessert was amazing.It looked like something our of a Dr Seuss book. Best strawberry shortcake I'd had for awhile that's for sure. There was even ice cream in the center. Really good.

Ashley's family gave me a corsage so I wore that to Church on Sunday. Benjy was speaking in their ward so I went up to help Ashley with the kids while he spoke. Ya she can use all the help she can get. It's not that they are bad at all just busy, especially Dane.He is the instigator! So I was really glad I went. My corsage got loved to death. It was cute. Cooper wanted to touch it so bad so I let him. He just poked it but Dane's head may have landed smack on it a couple of times. ha ha

No comments: