Saturday, December 1, 2012

ReeS's BiRthDaY ParTY!!

Ashley & Benjy (read Ashley) decided since Rees's birthday would not actually be during the Thanksgiving holiday for once it would be the perfect time to have his first friend Birthday party! Yeah! Love birthday parties especially when I am not in charge for once. I just got to show up. They had it at Run plus Fun in Las Vegas which as you can see by the pictures is a big ol' play place for the kids to run around in and enjoy at the top of their lungs. Well maybe you can tell anything about the noise level by the pictures but trust me on this....very loud! But yelling and screaming aside it was so fun. Shannon from work was there with her daughter so I had someone to hang out with while Ashley was hostess.

It was hilarious trying to keep up with the boys. I couldn't even get a non blurry picture until the end because they were busy running around constantly. Here is the birthday boy having a small break.

 Cooper was in heaven and preferred to just play by himself thanks. He just ran from thing to thing as happy as a clam.
 Rees was racing with Shannon and Lexie on the big slides. I really likes the slides because it didn't involve crawling around as much on my hands and knees. I swear I pulled a muscle that night ( read LAME here).
Cooper enjoying himself some more.

Rees locking Cooper out of the fun zone.

Can you see Rees hiding in the ball pit? I can see one eye peeking out.

 Ashley made a super cool Batman cake for Ree's super cool batman party. The kids loved it! Brought back memories of all Jeff's Batman cakes. In fact the Batman face was from those years. Too bad I lost his chest insignia over the years and Ashley had to improvise. She did a great job.
King for a day opening his presents on his throne. The party room was pretty amazing. Where was all this in Overton 20 years ago when I needed it??

Ashley even made a BatMobile pinata that was awesome. The kids beat that to death.


It was a super fun party. Hayden would have had so much fun playing in all those tubes and things with the boys! I am amazed that Ashley got all that together so well being pregnant and sick, yuck. It will be hard to top this one. There's a challenge for you Ash!hahaha
So now Rees is five years old. Hard to believe how fast time is flying by. We love you Rees and Happy Birthday big guy!

No comments: