Saturday, November 3, 2018

Tate Bowman Cooper is Here!!

Back on a plane Oct 25 but this time I was headed to Washington DC. The baby was supposed to be there before I got there but that didn't exactly go according to plan. The night before I flew out Rachel went to the hospital to be induced. By the time I got there...
 In fact it was another long night. 
Jeff and I had a fabulous dinner at the hospital because we didn't want to leave.
So it was also a long day the next day too!
 and early evening Oct 26 we had a baby!
 Tate Bowman Cooper was finally here.

 So adorable.

 They spent the next full day in the hospital and we took them home Oct 28 in the early evening.
 I took the night shift while I was there so Rachel could sleep as best she could. 
She would wake up early for Tate and then I'd sleep for a bit.

 We had such fun dressing him up and even just looking at him.
 And there was the mandatory photo shoot. Now that was fun!
Jeff went to work while I was there to help Rachel. Some days he came home early. 
One day we all went for a walk in the neighborhood.
 I got to stay until Nov 3. I really hated to leave that little guy. Oh and Jeff & Rachel too of course. The good news is I got to upgrade to first class for $35. So that was awesome. I could tear myself away knowing we would be back in January for Tate's blessing.

No comments: