Sunday, September 3, 2017

Grammy Time

Just a few days after returning from Hawaii I did a couple of days at work and found out a storm was brewing. In fact Hurricane Harvey blew into Houston during this time and I noticed it was scheduled to continue on up right into Tennessee and North Carolina. I got really nervous about not getting into the Greensboro airport on Friday so on Tuesday I got my flight changed to leave Wednesday. The very next day. So I got my two day work week done and was off again.
We had the tiniest little plane into Greensboro from Detroit.
So while I was there guess who turned 1 week old. We did some pictures of course to celebrate.
She is so fun. Kallie is a good baby but she hates to be cold or wet. Getting her diaper changed is the worst! She really hates it. There were a couple of nights I took the baby over night so Megan and Hayden could get some rest. My sleep was so messed up from being three hours behind in Hawaii to threee hours ahead in NC so it didn't matter too much. I was going to be tired anyway.
Loved watching both Hayden & Megan get used to their new daughter. When she is snuggled into Hayden, well Megan too, she looks so tiny.
Such a cutie. 
While I was there I did some shopping and made a bunch of breakfast kits and lunch  and snacks up so they could both grab them whenever they wanted and just go. Or sit and nurse whatever.
Having a new baby in your home is exhausting business.
Megan and I got lots of tv time in too while we snuggled Kallie.
We had a great FHE of donuts and shakes one night just to make everyone at home jealous! I hope I was helpful while I was there because I sure enjoyed my visit. It went by almost as fast as I thought it would and I was home before you know it.

No comments: