Wednesday, July 19, 2017

IKEA

I had a week off work in the middle of July so one of the things we did was take a little trip to Vegas and go to IKEA together. Christina came down to go with us and Ashley and her kids. I really wanted the kids to get a chance to play in the play place and eat in the fun cafeteria.
 Turns out when we got there the boys really wanted to go shopping with us. So we did the showroom floor and they had a ball. Then we hit up the cafeteria for lunch.
 Lunch time there is so fun. Most of us got the meatballs.
 After lunch we went downstairs to buy stuff and the boys wanted to go play but it was full so they didn't get a chance to do it. We headed over to Trader Joes since I had just started the Terrafit food challenge and needed some organic and gf food I could eat. They didn't have much of anything I wanted so then we walked over to Old Navy and started school shopping for the boys. It was a really fun day together.

No comments: