Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hayden's Room

Hayden's room underwent quite a transformation in January. In fact it's hard to even recognize it. I had saved my money for about five years to do this project that I had in my head and I think it turned out pretty well. I wanted to keep it as a guest room but we needed a place for our food storage and my craft crap. Nicely put eh. The rooms are so small I needed it to be custom so I could get every possible inch into productive storage. I hired Dan's Wilding Wallbeds in St George to do the job and I think they did a great job. I had originally wanted ivory cabinets but it would have been $2000 more so I quickly changed my mind on that lol.
One of the installation days


The food storage cabinets

The wallbed unit with the craft table down

The wallbed down takes up pretty much the whole room. I guess that cuts down on company hahaha
It is an ongoing project that is getting closer to completion every day. Soon it will be a finished masterpiece I hope. It's strange to see how different it looks now. Benjy made the closet over for me with floor to ceiling shelves on all sides. He worked so hard on it for me and I sure appreciate it. He's a handy guy to have around. It is amazing how much I an stuff in there now. I will have to update this when it's all done with photos.

No comments: